Become part of BAGS & PIECES and support us in our mission:
Stylish and high-quality leather accessories for everyone - and all homemade! Every day anew it is a great feeling to beautify the everyday life of our customers with our DIY boxes and to put a smile on their faces. Because who doesn't like to play the fairy godmother 🧚🏻?
With us you will not only find great and high-quality materials and a job away from your desk in a creative area, but also the opportunity to contribute your individual ideas and to be very close to the development of a start-up in DIY e-commerce.DISCOVER VACANCIES
A few months ago, we outgrew Vivian's old nursery and moved into our new 450sqm space in Hochspeyer. From here we produce, finish and pack our beautiful DIY boxes every day and send them all over the world. Not only to Germany, but also to France, Austria, Switzerland, and every now and then to Thailand, Australia or Canada.
And we are far from finished!
Currently there is only one direction for us: high up!
Be part of it and shape the next growth steps with us, such as setting up our new premises, using new production machines, developing and implementing new designs and much more!
What you can definitely expect in the process:
Many proud moments of success when we have once again rocked the next special editions or product launches #teamwork 💪🏼
Happy feedback from our great customers 💌 We can proudly say that we have already received a love letter or two
The opportunity to learn new things and develop yourself personally - whether it's product and material knowledge, new working techniques or so-called soft skills. #nerverstoplearning 🤓
A deep insight behind the scenes of a start-up: If you are thinking about founding a company, Vivian is the right person to talk to! 🙆🏻♀️
Flexible working hours that can be combined with your everyday life. Because work is not everything in life 😜
Allowances & bonuses: Good performance and satisfied female clients are rewarded with us. There are monthly bonuses when set goals are achieved 🎉
- Strenuous and demanding moments in which maximum concentration and energetic tackling are required 🤜🏼 🤛🏼
- Taking responsibility and knowing that we rely on you. Because in a small team, every support counts! 🙌🏼
If you now feel like becoming part of BAGS & PIECES and joining us in delighting the DIY community with great leather DIY boxes, check out our open positions!
About BAGS & PIECES
At BAGS & PIECES we offer DIY boxes for the production of accessories made of genuine leather - without any previous knowledge, but still with a professional result. In our production we cut out the leather with our machine and our tools so that it can then be refined and packed in the DIY box according to the customer's individual order and sent to the customer.
With the Do It Yourself Box, our video tutorials and the illustrated step by step instructions, the customer can make her own high-quality leather handbag at home and then hold a unique piece in her hands that no one else has.
Since our go-live in October 2020, we have had a great response to our concept and have already fulfilled more than 1,500 orders and wishes. But there's still more to come! If you want to be part of this rapid growth and support us in making even more people aware of BAGS & PIECES and our concept with cool and targeted marketing, then apply now!
What to expect:
With this internship, we offer you the opportunity to develop and contribute your own ideas in a flat hierarchy, to manage and supervise projects on your own responsibility, and to continuously develop yourself together with us. You can help decide how you structure your daily work and your tasks, and you can put your theoretical knowledge into practice in everyday start-up life in direct collaboration with the founder Vivian.
The cool thing about short lines of communication and flexible structures is that your ideas and the results of your work quickly become visible and the impact measurable. If you are looking forward to this responsibility in a job where you can get involved instead of just watching, and if you really want to achieve results with your work, then you have come to the right place. By the way, they don't look bad on your CV for future challenges ☺️
Unless, of course, you want to continue gaining experience at BAGS & PIECES! We are looking for both working students and online marketing managers in permanent positions.
Hard facts - these are your possible areas of responsibility :
Important: These are Possible areas of responsibility! We do not expect an intern to have a perfect command of all the tools and disciplines mentioned! Please tell us in your application what knowledge you have, where your strengths lie, and what additional topics you would like to familiarise yourself with during your internship (we mean it when we write that you can help shape your everyday work 🙃) .
- Planning, creating and publishing content on our website (blog articles, product pages, image galleries), on social media (Instagram and Facebook) and other platforms (Pinterest, for example).
- Creating, tracking and sending our email campaigns, setting up email funnels and automations
- Support with content creation (photos, videos, graphics) across platforms, for example planning and implementing fashion and product photo shoots, editing photos with Adobe Lightroom, creating graphics in Canva or Illustrator, video editing with Adobe Premiere.
- Cross-platform copywriting, for example creating SEO-optimised blog articles, optimising product descriptions or writing ad copy.
- Planning and coordination of influencer marketing campaigns
- Analysis of all marketing results and derivation of measures for optimisation using an analysis tool such as Google Analytics
- Creating pages in the shop system (WordPress / WooCommerce), optimisations to increase conversion
- Research and implementation of new delivery channels
Knowledge of or affinity with the DIY and sewing community is not necessary - but it is certainly an advantage if you can muster enthusiasm for your work and empathise with the target group.
These character traits are important to us:
- Strong communication skills: You have a feeling for customers and target groups, can put yourself in their shoes and put it into beautiful words.
- Structured and meticulous work: A long To Do list is no problem for you, because you know how to prioritise, focus and work in a structured way without losing the overview.
- Willingness to learn and initiative: For new and unfamiliar topics, you are willing to spend a few days familiarising yourself with a new topic in order to understand it. For simple tool questions or questions about certain functions, you may not always pick up the phone, but sometimes help yourself #justgoogleit
- Reliability: We count on you. Every single contribution makes a big difference to us and is immediately visible. That's why it's important that we can rely on you - but also that you don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it.
- And of course: good mood and enthusiasm for BAGS & PIECES!!! 🙌🏼 We all love what we do and have fun at work - and hopefully you do too!
You should have this profile as a basic requirement:
- Fluent German and English (written and spoken) and a good feel for copywriting
- An eye for aesthetically pleasing content (photos, graphics, etc.)
- Good knowledge of all MS Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) > Don't worry, you don't have to spend days tinkering with Powerpoints, we really have better things to do ☺️
- Good knowledge of at least three of the following programs or comparable tools: Activecampaign, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Pinterest, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, WordPress/WooCommerce, Canva, Asana.
That's what we offer you:
- Intensive training in areas selected in consultation with you
- Diverse and creative work with a high-quality product that offers many ideas and possibilities for content production.
- An insight behind the scenes of a young company and the chance to help shape an e-commerce start-up from almost the beginning >> if you're thinking about starting up your own business, you've come to the right place!
- The opportunity to gain practical experience and skills and to directly experience the impact of your results (including a certificate in your internship report, of course).
- Flexible working hours in the home office that you can easily combine with your individual situation (35 hours per week)
- An unpaid compulsory internship with expense allowance and further allowances in case of good performance and the achievement of set targets
- Duration: At least 3 months, preferably up to 6 months (with the option of a subsequent working student position or permanent employment).
- Start possible at any time
If you would like to become part of BAGS & PIECES and support us with your knowledge, then we look forward to receiving a short application from you with a text and your CV to email@example.com.
If available, you are also welcome to send certificates, but motivation and soft skills impress us more than good grades and formalities. 🙃
We will get back to you as soon as possible and in the case of a match we will first arrange a short phone call and then, if necessary, another video call or meet in person in Munich or Kaiserslautern.
We look forward to receiving your application!
At BAGS & PIECES we offer DIY boxes for sewing accessories from genuine leather - without any previous knowledge, but still with a professional result. The leather is punched out with our machine and our tools, then finished and packed in the DIY box according to the customer's individual order.
As a rapidly growing start-up, we need support from time to time! And not only in packing and production, but also in customer service, marketing, content creation, design, instruction creation, and much more. We are always looking for great characters, so feel free to apply anytime!
If you want to become a part of BAGS & PIECES and support us with your work, then we are looking forward to receiving a short application from you with a text and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. If available, you can also send certificates, but a good character and motivation impress us more than good grades and formalities. 🙃