Would you like to delve deeper into leather crafting and learn how to work with real leather beyond our prepared DIY boxes? Then you've come to the right place!
With the first online course from our #LEARNLEATHER series, you will gain the knowledge to cut leather correctly. You can try out what you have learned not only on leather scraps, but also directly on a project.
In our first #LEARNLEATHER online course you will learn concretely:
- Choosing the right tools when cutting leather
- Possible procedures for transferring a pattern onto leather
- Cut straight lines cleanly
- Cutting curves and curves
- Tips for an extra clean finish
- A guide for a small project to put what you have learned into practice immediately
You will receive access to the course directly after you have completed your purchase. This access is then available to you for one year.
You can access the online course via this button. To view the page, you must be logged in with the account you used to purchase the course.
You don't have all the materials and tools at home yet? No problem!
With our #LEARNLEATHER Box 1: Cutting leather you get all the materials you need including access to the online course for one year.