payment and shipping
You have a question? Then you will find all the answers here about payment and the shipping process for your order.
In our online shop you can pay with the following payment methods:
- IMMEDIATELY via Klarna (you have to enter the name of your bank and your IBAN and authenticate yourself as usual via your online banking system and confirm the payment.
- Payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro)
- Payment via Apple Pay and Google Pay
We currently do not offer payment in advance via bank transfer, as this would cause us a lot of additional effort when adding up to the total number of orders. However, if this is the only way for you to pay for your order, please contact us via email email@example.com and we will find an individual solution for you.
To ensure the secure transmission of your data, we use SSL encryption on our website. Your bank, PayPal and credit card details are therefore safe. In addition, you should make sure that you do not share your login details for PayPal, your online banking or your credit card security procedures with anyone else.
Complaints and Refunds
If you would like to return items or have a complaint, you can find all information under the Return Policy section.
In the event of a return, we will refund you the money using the payment method you originally used to order. The refund will be made no later than 14 days after receipt of your return.
All DIY boxes are packed with love for you, so that all materials and tools arrive at your home intact. We ship with different providers, but we usually use DHL. As soon as your package has been completed, you will receive an email from us with information.
Where does it ship to?
We ship worldwide. If you are in a country that you cannot specify during the ordering process, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you information about shipping costs and estimated delivery times.
The instructions and the explanatory videos are currently available in German, English and French.
Please note: Deliveries to countries outside the EU may incur additional costs, which you must bear. These are, for example, costs such as customs duties or import sales taxes. We recommend that you find out about possible costs before placing your order. This applies, for example, to shipments to Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the USA, Australia, etc.
How long does the delivery take?
As soon as we receive the order, the processing time begins. This is the time we need to prepare your order and pack your DIY box. The processing time is between two and ten working days. Sounds long? It is!
The reason for this long waiting time is that we produce and pack most orders individually for each customer. This means: We do not cut the leather and other materials for specific DIY boxes before placing the orders and then hope that you choose exactly this DIY box, but rather produce them after we receive your order. This means we can offer you as many different designs from the leather as possible and at the same time avoid overproduction - for an appreciative treatment of all materials. Depending on the product and order volume, your order may be processed very quickly or it may take a little longer (especially with new product releases and new special editions).
Your order will then be shipped. Shipping within Germany takes 1-3 days; for international shipments the duration varies greatly. When listing the shipping costs you will find a rough estimate of the shipping time.
How much is the shipping?
We ship free of charge within Germany for orders over 90.00 euros.
For all orders under 90.00 euros, standard shipping costs 4.90 euros within Germany. If we can send the package as goods mail (small and light products, such as metal accessories, individual bag charms, etc.), the charge is 3.20 euros and we will send the goods either in a flat package or in an envelope.
Shipping costs for shipments abroad
- Within the EU (duration: approx. 3 - 8 days): 12.00 euros, free shipping for orders over 300.00 euros
- To the United Kingdom, excluding islands (duration: 5 - 10 days): 22.00 euros, free shipping for orders over 350.00 euros
- To Switzerland and Liechtenstein (duration: 5 - 10 days): 22.00 euros, free shipping for orders over 350.00 euros
- Europe NON-EU, Middle East and parts of Africa - Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, Egypt, Georgia, Greenland, Iceland, Israel, Lebanon, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine (duration: 5 days - 14 days): 23.00 euros, free shipping for orders over 350.00 euros
- To all other countries (duration: 10 - 30 days): 39.00 euros, free shipping for orders over 400.00 euros
If we can send the package as international goods mail (small and light products, such as metal accessories, individual bag charms, etc.), the cost is between 8.50 euros for shipping within Europe/Switzerland/UK and 12.00 euros - 16.00 euros Euros for international shipping. The exact costs will be shown to you during the checkout process depending on the products you choose.